We help business leaders, technology developers, public organizations and technology stakeholders:
- Advance innovative technology in the marketplace through quality-assured performance.
- Reduce the risks associated with innovative technologies and processes by providing a credible platform for measuring and reporting technology performance.
- Benefit from innovations that reduce operating costs and risks, while increasing profitability and shareholder value. This requires products and services with reliable, quality-assured performance that transcends green labels.
- Achieve their goal of incorporating sustainability and resiliency as a central part of their operations, while growing their bottom line.
- Strengthen long-term achievement through independent third-party validation of innovative technology that demonstrates improved performance, efficiency, quality, and accountability.
- Online engagement reaching beyond conventional marketing and communication channels, using web-based, interactive tools to help advance innovative products and technologies
- Validation of performance using a network of qualified organizations with the facilities and expertise to conduct independent reviews of technology performance based on internationally accepted standards and procedures
- Advice on sustainable performance metrics and how to benefit from innovative technology-based solutions
- Access to innovative ways of financing clean technologies and eco-efficiency projects in order to meet sustainability goals.
For the developers and users of innovative technologies and processes. Corporate executives and public leaders are seeking to add value and maintain viable, efficient operations while adapting to social requirements and expectations. The need for change is often balanced by the risks associated with employing new or innovative technologies and processes. By reducing risk, business leaders and public organizations are in a better position to make sustainability central to their operations.
GLOBE Performance Solutions aims to reduce the risks associated with innovative technologies and processes by providing a credible platform for measuring and reporting performance. Our mission is to strengthen long-term performance through improved efficiency, quality, and accountability.
Reliable performance information is the key driver.
Leading organizations understand the importance of accounting for, and reporting on, the real costs of operations, products and services in order to better address risks and create long-term value. In the process of becoming more sustainable, they are demanding innovative, forward-thinking solutions that can address complicated and interrelated challenges.
These leading organizations want to benefit from innovations that reduce operating http://www.leonpharmacy.com/ costs and risks, while increasing profitability and shareholder value. This requires products and services with reliable, quality-assured performance that transcends green labels. Examples are:
- Green procurement – Individual companies, large corporations and government agencies are adopting procurement and purchasing guidelines as part of their sustainability strategies. To meet these requirements, manufacturers, logistics providers, and supplier networks are demanding proof of environmental performance.
- Supply chain management – Companies and public organization are taking greater responsibility for the full environmental impacts of their products and services. They are working with supply chains to establish more sustainable, closed-loop systems and cyclical ‘cradle to cradle’ approaches.
- Sustainable consumption – Eco-conscious consumers are fuelling demand for sustainable products and services. They are better informed about lifecycle costs and willing to spend more for the right products or services, if they offer value and meet their expectations.