Users and Early Adopters
- Access to a proven team with the knowledge and expertise to develop and apply technology procurement strategies that address market needs and regulatory requirements, while reducing risk.
- Development and demonstration of technology options that provide effective performance solutions.
- Technical assistance in assessing and benchmarking your technology performance requirements in three ways:
Level 1 – Access to a needs assessment tool to help you understand how your requirements relate to the needs and expectations of other stakeholders. The opportunity exists for you to post your needs assessment on our dynamic website.
Self-Assessment for Technology Adopters (Users and Buyers)
Do your own needs assessment by downloading the Self-Assessment form for Technology Adopters
Level 2 – Guidance on how to access information on the needs of other users, and their efforts to implement the solutions that best meet their needs.
Level 3 – Independent performance testing and verification of proposed technology solutions to meet your requirements through a credible network of independent performance testing and verification organizations across a broad range of markets and technology domains. This includes a technology performance evaluation framework and quality management system to ensure that the results of technology performance measurement and verification are both reliable and credible.
Access to programs and initiatives that support sustainable solutions, add measureable value and create positive alliances with other technology users.
What we do for all technology stakeholders – Developers, Vendors, Users, Investors
- Development of quality management options for your organization
- Customized training on performance benchmarking, verification and quality management
- Targeted workshops and webinars
- Outreach, collaborative learning and continual improvement
- Access to a dynamic, interactive web site
Centre des technologies de l’eau
Centre for Advancement of
Centre for Alternative
Centre National en
Electrochimie et en
Edmonton Waste Management
Centre of Excellence
Good Harbour Laboratories
The Living City CAMPUS
Process Research ORTECH