Protocols and Procedures
General Verification Protocol
- The Canadian ETV Program has a “General Verification Protocol” (GVP) that provides the criteria and process for doing any verification.
- This document was created in March 2000 and was substantially revised in February 2007.
- The GVP is used by Verification Entities in the verification process and offers a comprehensive and rigorous procedure so that all verifications are done in a consistent manner.
General Testing Protocol
Other Technology Performance Testing Protocols and Procedures
1) Street Sweeper Protocols
- Operational On Street Test Protocol – April 2008
- PM10 & PM2.5 Street Sweeper Efficiency Test Protocol – April 2008
4) Procedure for Laboratory Testing of Oil-Grit Separators – updated June 2014
Revisions to the Canadian ETV Program Procedure for Laboratory Testing of Oil-Grit Separators
Please direct all questions and comments to the GLOBE Performance Solutions.